Value - the number that is associated with each item, individually, by CSesport - according to the actual rarity/value of the item.
Match - A game or a series of games played between two teams.
Game - A singular game within a match.
Defwin - A team cannot play a match due to their own reasoning, or the tournament admins the allocated win, due to their own reasoning.
Forfeit (ff) - A team that choses not to play the remaining game(s) - for whatever reason.
Match Format - Best-of format (BOX)
Map pool - Maps to be played during a match
Line Up - Team roster which will be playing match
TBD - short for To Be Determined. It used to mark ambiguities or gaps that must be filled in the information requirements
1. By placing bets on CSesport you automatically agree with our rules and regulations.
2. If you don't agree with all of these rules... don't place bets on CSesport.
3. By placing a bet on CSesport you are confirming that you are in abidance with your country's laws which allow you to participate in skin-betting. This is generally 18 years of age or older, but make sure to check.
4. With regards to the value of your items: each value is determined by the CSesport system. If you don't agree with the value that is given to your item(s) either place a different item or don't bet at all.
5. The value system is automatically updated at our discretion and can be updated without warning and may occur during active bets.
6. In some cases, if your potential reward value is very low, generally below 0.01 CSE, there is a chance you may not win something (besides get your initial items back).
In addition to this rule: in some cases, where the odds are highly in favour of one team and you bet on the favoured team, you may end up without any winnings at all. Reason being: more people bet on the winning team than the total amount of items lost. In these cases, potential reward values become irrelevant. It all depends on the total amount of items placed on the match.
7. Each user can make a minimum bet of 1 item and a maximum bet of 5 items. Regardless of the value of the item(s). There is a maximum of 100 value per item.
8. We are not responsible for the name tags/stickers attached to your items. So, please keep in mind the item you bet may not be the same one that is returned to you.
9. Betting closes 5 minutes before the start of every match and you can't cancel your bet. However, you can change the team for which you bet until 5 minutes before the start of the match.
10. We do not transfer items between the inventories users.
11. In cases of blocking bots by Steam, we are not responsible for items placed on bots.
12. In order to combat fraud, the system automatically blocks users that are disguised as our bots. Lock without expiration date.
13. If the Match Format is BO2 and the result is 1-1 all items are returned to their owners.
14. A significant roster change or use of stand-ins is allowed. We host the name of the team and the roster of the team.
15. If a match hasn’t started and has been postponed for more than 30 hours the bet will be closed and all items will then be returned to their owners.
However, if a match that hasn’t started has been postponed for less than 30 hours the bet may be locked and items will then be kept until the end of the match.
16. If a match has been postponed, once it has started, for more than 30 hours - the bet will be closed and the items will then be returned to their owners, regardless of the score.
17. If player(s) disconnect from a game or a match for whatever reason and the team chooses to play on the bets will remain. The same applies if a game starts with missing player(s).
18. If a team is allocated a defwin: the bet will be closed and all items will be returned to their owners, regardless of format or score.
19. If a team forfeits: the bet will be closed and all items will be returned to their owners, regardless of format or score.
20. If tournament admins announce about match format change the bet will be closed and all items will then be returned to their owners.. For example: a BO3 becomes a BO1.
21. If player(s) are accused of hacking or any form of cheating and there is no announcement from the organization regarding whether or not the match will be forfeited the bets will remain. This announcement would have to be made while the match is still live and not once the match has already finished.
22. If a match has been played and afterwards the tournament admins decide there needs to be a rematch, for whatever reason, we will not be responsible for this and the initial bets will remain. Reason being: the admins may call for a rematch once we have already drafted items.
23. It is up to you to do the necessary research prior to betting on a team. This includes everything from: game format to team rosters. In the case CSesport shows wrong match format - the bet will be returned to their owners.
24. You have 21 days to claim your items/winnings from your returns. After which, these items will be claimed by CSesport and used for giveaways, promotions and, in some cases, added to winnings of future bets.
25. These are the basic rules to which we operate, however, we reserve the right to change these rules at anytime without warning. If a situation arises for which we have no rules, a decision will be made amongst the CSesport staff - and this is the final decision.
26. Remember, every time you bet your item(s) on match, you do it at your own risk. CSesport are not responsible for Your choice of the winner.