To create a bet with VGO skins, you need to transfer the item to our bot.
1. Before creating a bet, you need to specify the Trade Url link from Express Trade (not to be confused with the Trade Url link from Steam). Details on how to do this can be found in the respective instructions.
2. Choose the match you want to bet on. In the block for creating bids, choose the item "VGO Skins". In the right block your inventory will be loaded.
3. Choose the skins you want to bet on the match and the team. Then click the "Let's Bet!" button.
4. Wait until the exchange with the bot will be created. Then click "Accept trade". We want to pay attention that the exchange is valid for 5 minutes and after this time will be automatically canceled. Also, be sure to check the verification code that appears on the site and the one that will be on the Express Trade website.
5. On the Express Trade website, please double-check the list of items to be transferred and the verification code. Then click the "Accept" button.
6. Enter the two-factor code of Express Trade.
7. Now the process of creating a bet is completed. Our system will check the status of the exchange in a minute and then confirm the bet.