Last update: 01.11.2018
Service http://csesport.com is an international project, allowing users to bet e-sport events. Betting on http://csesport.com you confirm that you have reached full age and by the laws of the country of your current residency you are allowed to do bets. If the website administration has any questions regarding your age, http://csesport.com reserves the right to freeze your account and request the identification documents to confirm your age.
This user agreement regulates the terms and conditions for using http://csesport.com. If you do not accept any terms and conditions of this user agreement you must leave this Website.
CSesport.com operates under the Curaçao 365/JAZ license issued by the company CSE N.V. (Curacao), registered at the address of 7 Abraham de Veerstraat, Willemstad, Curaçao. CBS SOFT LTD (UK) is the managing company of CBS SOFT Ltd. Malling address: 3 Gower street, London, UK.
CSE N.V. on the one part and the user accepting the agreement located at http://csesport.com/tos/ on the other part, have agreed as follows.
In confirming this Agreement, the User confirms that he/she is 18 years old or older.
Nobody under the age of 18 or under the age at which they are legally allowed to take part in the activities included in the services provided by the Administrator in accordance with the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher, can use the services under any condition, and any underage individual that uses the services will be violating the terms of this Agreement. The Administrator reserves the right to demand proof of the User’s age at any time in order to confirm that underage individuals are not using the Services. The Administrator can close the User’s account and prevent him/her from continuing to use the Services if the User’s age is not confirmed or the Administrator suspects that the User is underage.
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1. In this user agreement, unless otherwise provided, the following terms have following meanings:
«User» - Individual of full age and capacity accepted agreement.
«Rules» - It’s the set of regulations regarding placing bets and pay off winnings. The text of the rules can be found in the annex 1, being an integral part of the agreement.
«Website» - The set of information, texts, graphic elements, design, images, photo and video, applications for different devices and other intellectual property, available at http://csesport.com.
«Service» - Official name Cse N.V.
«Event» - E-Sport event that can be bet by user. The list of the events is available at the website.
«Agreement» - Current user agreement.
«Bet» - A bet on the outcome of an event, placed by user by through the website.
«CSE Dollar» - The currency of the website.
«CSE Free Dollar» - The internal currency of the site used to motivate and encourage users.
«Promocode» - A keyword that gives the User the right to receive CSE free dollars.
«Parties» - Service and User.
«Nick» - The nickname used by user in the chat.
1.2. All the other terms and Definitions found in text of agreement, shall be interpreted by the parties into line with the current legislation in the country of the service and common internet terms.
1.3. The headlines of this agreement are used only for the convenience and have no legal value.
2. Conclusion of agreement
2.1. The text of the agreement located at http://csesport.com/tos/ contains all existing terms of the agreement and serves as an offer of the service to conclude the agreement to any full legal capacity Individual of full age.
2.2. The agreement is considered to be accepted after the following:
2.2.1. Checking the box "I accept user agreement"
2.2.2. Logging on to the website by pressing “Sing in through steam” button and log in using existing steam account or by making a new steam account.
3. Subject of the agreement
3.1. The Service grants to user a simple (not exceptional) license that allows him to use the website and its software for their intended and proper purpose, as is provided with the user interface worldwide except Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, France, Netherlands, Sabu, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, USA as long as the website can be reached by user.
4. Use of the website
4.1. User is allowed to:
4.1.1. Place bets;
4.1.2. View statistics of the events;
4.1.3. Place/withdraw funds (CSE Dollars);
4.1.4. Sell and buy items of other users using the funds (CSE Dollars);
4.2. User is not allowed to:
4.2.1. Circumvent the restrictions set by the website;
4.2.2. Make copies of the website and its design;
4.2.3. By any means make changes in functionality of the website;
4.2.4. Use inappropriate nicks that conclude swear words, insults, racism and advertisement;
4.2.5. Confuse users by using nicknames such as "Admin", "Administrator", "Moderator" etc;
4.2.6. Show disrespect and insult towards other users, administration and entire project;
4.2.7. Distribute the advertisement links;
4.2.8. Distribute the links to websites with pornographic, racist, extremist and other materials, viruses etc. that can harm person’s mental and moral health. No flood also;
4.2.9. Use the chat to make any deals not related to csesport.com.
5. Placing Bets
5.1. To place bets user should recharge the balance.
5.1.1. You can recharge your balance using specific button in your profile http://csesport.com/pay/in with the use of electronic payment systems;
5.2. You can withdraw your funds only using the existing way that specified at http://csesport.com/pay/out
5.3. The procedure of placing bets and receiving winnings is regulated by rules.
6. Depositing Funds
6.1. Through the special page http://csesport.com/pay/in/ with the use of payment by bank card or electronic payment services.
6.2. When a deposit is made to the account using the method described in p. 6.1. of the Agreement, withdrawal of funds from the account at first must be performed back to the wallet initially used, in an amount not less than the source amount. After this, the User will be able to withdraw funds to other wallets.
6.3. All additions to the balance must be made from an account in a payment system or a credit card registered to the User, and they must be made using the same currency that the User’s account has; any additions in another currency will be converted using the exchange rate of the bank or payment system used by the Service, after which the deposit will be made to the User’s account in accordance with the conversion. The User must take into account that certain payment systems may apply additional tariffs in converting currency, which will be taken out of the sum of the payment to the balance.
6.4. In most cases, the Service takes transaction fees from the User for adding to the balance. The User is responsible for bank fees that he/she may incur from depositing funds.
6.5. The User agrees to fully cover all payments and fees to the Administrator for using the Site. The User recognizes and agrees that the user account is not a bank account, which means that he/she has no guarantees, insurance or any other protection of any system for insuring investments or banking operations, or any other similar system of insurance in any jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, the User’s jurisdiction. In addition, no interest is paid on any funds in the User’s account.
6.6. It is forbidden to deposit any funds received from criminal and/or unlawful and/or unsanctioned activity.
6.7. When the User deposits funds using a credit card, it is recommended that he/she saves a copy of the Transaction Report and a copy of this agreement.
7. Withdrawing Funds
7.1. Withdrawal of funds from the balance is performed using only the existing withdrawal methods provided on http://csesport.com/pay/out
7.2. Withdrawal of funds may take up to 3 (three) working days.
7.3. The User bears responsibility for the payment information provided, which the Service uses to transfer funds.
7.4. The maximum amount of funds per transaction is 15,000 Russian roubles.
7.5. The Service reserves the right to take a 5% commission for each withdrawal of funds.
8. Special Conditions
8.1. Service does not guarantee that the website meets the requirements of user and gives no warranties on uninterrupted, fast, reliable and flawless access to the website.
8.2. The website and its software are provided “as is”. The risks of using website rest with the user.
8.3. Technical difficulties both from service and user side that lead to the inability to access the website, understood as force majeure and shall be the ground for exoneration from fulfilling the obligations by Service.
8.4. Service has a right to transfer his right and obligations to the third parties. User agrees the right of the service to transfer rights and obligations to the third parties. The administrator informs the user of such transfer by posting relevant information on the website.
9.1. In the event of breech of the terms of this agreement by user, the service reserves its right to stop or suspend user’s access to all functionality of the website.
9.2. Server reserves the right to stop or suspend implementation of the agreement at any time, including by restricting access to the website or its certain functionality.
9.3. Online gambling games may be unlawful in the User’s jurisdiction; in this case, the User is forbidden from using his/her payment card or electronic payment system to deposit to their balance on the Site. The User is responsible for knowing and observing the laws applicable to online gambling games in his/her country of residence.
10. Resolution of disputes
10.1. All disputes, disagreements and claims which may occur during the implementation, termination or invalidation of the agreement, parties will seek to overcome through negotiations. The party that has a dispute and/or claim sends the other party a claim in accordance with the procedure provided in the paragraph 10.1 of this agreement. The claim and the proofs evidencing the claim should be included to the message.
10.2. The party received a claim has 30 days to answer the message and send it back using the same procedure.
10.3. In case if the answer is not received within 30 days or parties could not come to agreement on the existing claim, the dispute is subject to judicial review at the location of the Service.
11. Alterations of the agreement terms
11.1. The service reserves the right to alter the terms of the agreement unilaterally, also those changes become effective within one day after updating the new version of the agreement on the website.
11.2. The user is obliged to review the new version of the agreement. Further use of the website by user signifies his acceptance to the new terms of the agreement. If the user does not accept the new terms and conditions after reviewing them, he must stop using the website immediately.
12. Final Clauses
12.1. Hereby the parties affirm that during the implementation (alteration, termination) of the agreement and correspondence of occurred questions, it is allowed to use the analog of signature. The parties confirm that all notifications, messages, agreements and documents that may occur in the performance of the obligations of the agreement, have legal standing and are binding if signed by the signature analog. By the signature analog is meant an email and the user credentials.
12.2. The parties affirm that all notifications, messages, agreements and documents and emails sent through authorized email addresses, are considered as signed by corresponding party. All actions committed through user credentials (including sending notifications, messages and using any functionality of the website) are considered as committed by user.
12.3. The authorized email addresses of the parties as follows:
12.3.1. Service: [email protected]
12.3.2. User: An email address specified by the user during his registration on the website.
12.4. The parties undertake to ensure confidentiality of information necessary to access authorized email addresses and website, to keep this information secure and not disclosed to third parties. The parties regulate the procedure of access restrictions for such information on their own.
12.5. All actions and documents committed and sent through authorized email address (even if committed and sent by third parties) are considered as committed and sent by the second party, until the first party is notified by second party about a breach of confidentiality. The second party has all the rights and obligations also takes all responsibilities in the event of such breach.
12.6. In the event of a cancellation or enforcement of any paragraph of the agreement, the other paragraphs are not subject to such cancellation or enforcement.
12.7. In all the rest that is not specified in the agreement, parties should be guided by the existing legislation of the country of the service, without regard of the conflict of the laws rules.
12.8. The user agrees to receive any advertising materials sent by service or other parties authorized by the service, to his email address, entered during registration.
12.9. The user can unsubscribe from receiving advertising materials at any time by sending an email with a request to [email protected] or by following the instruction indicated in advertising emails.
12.10. The present terms and conditions are regulated by legislation of Costa Rica and the parties are subject to jurisdiction of the court of Costa Rica.
The rules of placing bets and collecting winnings
1. The bets can be placed at the main page of the website.
2. You can only bet on one team of the event.
3. The minimum bet is - 0.01 CSE dollar and the maximum bet is – 5 000 CSE dollars.
4. Service is not responsible if you placed a wrong bet.
5. You can place your bets prior to the beginning of the event.
6. The time and location of the event can change, depending on the decision of the event authorities or moderator, before the beginning of picks and the end of the warm-up.
7. The winnings may change depending on the total bet on both teams, up to beginning of the event.
8. You cannot cancel your bet.
9. If the event is postponed for 24 hours or less, after it begins, the bets stand.
10. If the event is postponed for 24 hours of less, before it begins, the bets are cancelled and you may bet again.
11. If on any map of the event any team gets a technical defeat, the bets are cancelled.
12. If a team failed to appear on the event and got a technical defeat, the bets are cancelled.
13. If the match ends with the score 1-1 in “Best of 2” series, the bets are cancelled and no winnings are payed off.
14. The final results of the event may appear on the website within 30 minutes after the end of the event.
15. In the event of match fixing, the bets are cancelled.
16. If the team refuses to finish the match and the authorities of the event decide to cancel the match, the bets are cancelled.
17. If any player taking a part in the event becomes target of DDoS-attack, the final result of the event is determined by the official position of the event authorities.
18. If the authorities of the event change one of the teams, after the event starts, the bets are cancelled.
19. If after the end of the match, event authorities decide to make a rematch, the Service leaves the original results.
20. If lees the 3 hours prior to beginning of the event, the "best of 3" series is changed to "best of 1" (or "best of 5" to "best of 3") by the event authorities or by the agreement between the teams, the bets are cancelled. Meanwhile if the "best of 1" series is increased to "best of 3" (or "best of 3" to "best of 5"), the bets stand.
21. If the format for the event is incorrectly shown on the website, the bets are cancelled.
22. If the results of the event are incorrectly shown on the website, the result will be reviewed within 24 hours, the bets will be either cancelled or not based on the reviewed results.
23. The user is responsible for the safety of his steam account. Transferring funds from one account to another is not provided. If user has lost access to his steam account the funds can be transferred, based on the decision if the service.
24. The Service reserves the right to cancel any events, including the events that have been held with violations. In this case the service refunds the bets without winnings.
25. There is a time limit set for 24 hours to appeal the results of the match, the incorrectly credited or charged funds from your account.
26. If the event starts with the score 1-0 towards one of the teams and this score has been earned for the win in upper bracket or other reasons (not related to technical defeat), the event is not cancelled.
27. The user may change the selection of the team until 5 minutes before the start of the match (according to the timer shown on the match page). After changing the select team again to make the change will be possible only after 30 seconds.
28. CSE Free dollars are a full analogue of CSE dollars, except for the possibility of their withdrawal from the site. In case of winning the match, when using CSE Free in dollars, the user receives a prize in CSE dollars.
Risk disclosure statement
The information laid out in this statement is intended only for your information and does not contain judicial advice, tax advice or any other advice. The statement does not contain exhaustive information describing online gambling games. You must always assess Bets based on your goals and material wealth.
1. Based on the results of an Event, you may completely lose the funds you bet.
2. There may be fees taken from winnings from a Bet (including a transaction fee and a commission. In most cases, depending on your jurisdiction, we take a payment for holding and distributing funds in your account balance. You are responsible for the fees of the bank you use for transferring funds in your balance. Before you begin to use the services provided by the Administrator, you must familiarize yourself with all the fees and other expenses for which you will be responsible.
3. You take on the risk of any financial losses incurred due to flaws in informational, communicational, electrical or other systems used for the provision of services by the Administrator.
4. You take on the risk of any financial losses incurred due to force majeure circumstances.
5. This Statement does not aim to force the User to decline to use the services provided by the Administrator. It is designed to help the User assess the risks related to online gambling games.
THIS SHORT STATEMENT DOES NOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ONLINE GAMBLING GAMES
The Service’s policy to combat money laundering and its “Know Your Client” policy (hereafter the AML/KYC policy) is intended to prevent and reduce the possible risks of the Service becoming implicated in any type of illegal activity.
Both international and local regulations require the Service to implement effective internal procedures and mechanisms to prevent money laundering, financing terrorism, trafficking narcotics or people, distributing weapons of mass destruction, corruption and bribery or the participation of the User in any other suspicious activity.
One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity is customer due diligence (CDD). According to CDD, the Service must set its own procedures for checks as part of the standards for countering money laundering and “Know Your Client”.
The procedure for checking identity demands that the User provide the Service with reliable documentation or information (for example, a passport, international passport, bank correspondence, service bill). For the purposes of the AML/KYC policy, the Service has the right to gather the User’s personal information.
The Service has the right to check the identity of the User on an ongoing basis, particularly in cases in which the User’s personal information changes or suspicious actions are performed (unusual for the specific User). In addition, the Service has the right to request updated documents from the User regardless of the fact that the User has passed a check in the past.
The User guarantees the legitimacy of the origin, ownership and legal right of the User to use the funds added to the User’s account.
If funds are deposited in a suspicious or fraudulent manner, including the use of stolen credit cards and/or other fraudulent activities (including any returned or cancelled payments), the Service has the right to prevent the User from using the Site and to block their account, and cancel the results of any of the User’s bets.
In relation to the AML/KYC policy, the Service tracks all transactions and has the right to:
- communicate transactions of a suspicious character to legal authorities
- request that the User provide any additional information and documentation in the case of suspicious transactions
- stop or cease the action of the User’s account if the Service has sufficient grounds to suspect that this User is involved in illegal activity.
The list shown above is not exhaustive, and the Service will track the transactions of Users daily to determine which transactions are suspicious and which are legitimate.
The Service is obliged to maintain and protect your privacy.
1. Of the types of personal information collected and how it will be used
2. Of our use of information about your IP address and cookie files
3. Of any disclosure of personal information to third parties
4. Of your ability to correct, update or delete your personal information
5. Of the safety measures we use to prevent the loss, invalid use or alteration of the personal information in our possession.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We can collect your personal information if you use the Site, register an account for using the Site or place Bets on the Site. The types of information we collect may include:
1. Your name
2. Your photograph
3. Your address
4. Your phone number
5. Your email address
6. Your date of birth
7. Your bets
We can use your personal information for the following aims:
1. to allow you to open an account on the Site and use it
2. to give you the ability to place Bets on the Site
3. to answer your questions if you contact the Service
4. to analyse the usage of the Site
5. for management purposes as necessary
6. to provide you with information about products and advertising offers that may interest you, from ourselves and third parties, only if you separately agree to receive such information
7. for marketing purposes, i.e. to analyse user requirements, receive reviews on the functionality of the Site etc.
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was provided.
We can collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser information for administration purposes and for communicating information to our advertisers. This statistical information about user behaviour models does not contain information about specific users.
We use a browser function known as a ‘cookie’, which gives an individual identifier to your computer. Cookie files are usually stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information gathered from cookie files is used to assess the effectiveness of our Site’s use, to analyse trends and for administration purposes. Information collected from cookie files allows us to determine the most frequently visited areas of the Site, and also the difficulties that arise for visitors. With this information, we can improve the quality of your usage of the Site, by identifying and providing the most desirable functions and information, and also by preventing difficulties with access.
For a better understanding of the usage of the Site, we use third-party contractors that place cookie files on your computer’s hard drive and obtain data which informs us of the usage of the Site by visitors and of the most viewed products and transactions. Our contractors analyse the information and provide us with an aggregate report. The analysis provided will be used to help us better understand the interests of visitors to the Site. Information collected by third-party contractors may be linked with information that we collect about you in the process of using the Site. Use of the information obtained by third-party contractors from the Site is limited to providing services to the Service.
By using the Site, you agree that we can use cookie files for the purposes described above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We can provide access to your personal information to our affiliated individuals, agents, representatives, trusted contractors and external collaborators for the aforementioned goals.
We can also provide access to Users’ personal information to financial institutions, insurance companies or other companies in the case of a merger, schism or other type of corporate reorganization.
We can also provide access to Users’ personal information to legal authorities or regulatory bodies if it is requested.
Any third party that receives or already has access to personal information is obliged to protect this information and use it only for the purposes of providing services for the Service, if nothing else is required by law.
Correction, Alteration and Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information and to correct, update or block inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending us an email to [email protected]
You can also request that your account and personal information be closed or deleted by sending us an email to [email protected] The Service will fulfil your request if this does not contradict its legal and general obligations.
Upon your written request, we will inform you of the personal information we have, its use and its disclosure. A payment may be taken for accessing personal information.
We have introduced security measures for ensuring the privacy of your personal information and its protection against loss, incorrect use, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel have access to personal information. The security measures taken may be reviewed from time to time in accordance with technical and legal development.
Right to Retain Personal Information
The policies of the Site, its content, information, advertising offers, disclosure of information and absolution of responsibility may be reviewed, changed, updated and/or added to at any time without prior notice at the discretion of the Service.
Rules of conducting promotions
1. The site administration has the right to conduct promotional activities aimed to increase the attendance and involvement of users. As an incentive and motivation, the Administration can give the users CSE Free dollars, by transferring them to a separate internal account.
2. The terms and conditions of the promotional activities, as well as the type and number of prizes, are published on the Site or in the social network in which the promotion is conducted.
3. Users are prohibited from creating multiple accounts on the Site solely for participation in promotional activities. Accounts of violators can get a permanent ban by the decision of the Site Administration.
Rules for use of the marketplace
1. The user of the site has the right to create on the marketplace his game items, indicating the value in the local currency of the site (CSE Dollars).
2. The user of the site has the right to accept the trade offers of other users, paying off the internal currency of the site (CSE Dollars).
3. The site provides intermediary services for sales transactions between users. The commission for using the intermediate services of the Site is 5%.